Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Zheng Prince 1

This long-haired man Mouzhong Tashang slightly a move, your eyes held down lower, revealing a little light to the dark overcast birds of prey.

"Are you ... ... call me?" He said Kai mouth, "... ... Gensho?"

Zi-Jun suddenly come to the gas, see his hand is still firmly stuck in his neck, she sneered: "Yes, you join me now and forget the die pull it?" Said, her hands are on the Long This long-haired man's neck, "kill me very easily, but I'm afraid you are uncomfortable."

He quietly staring at Azusa-Jun, Feng Mu-ri halo identified open-Mo blurred color layer.

"How? Hands not it? Well ... ... in only a room not also taken me to back you block cartridge it?" Her hand tightened one point, felt he was beating under the skin of the vessel, "you think to kill me, and Wang will also submit to humiliation and do not speak? I thought you were more clear than I do, the marriage what is ... ... "

Her words have not finished a song first thing that strikes throat, but the blink of an eye of effort, Cang forced cold blade on her neck.

Yibing short knife blade sharp. Long-haired man with his right hand held hostage Holder, blow open the hair covered his face, exposing him to shallow melodies of mouth.

This face, no one is not Gensho looks like.

Zi-Jun hated teeth itch, hand dare not act rashly. She felt this man body radiates out, unlike the bone-chilling cold Gensho Murder.

"You did kill ... ..."

"Do not speak out of turn your little life in my hands now." Long-haired man with the cold sound of a laugh, did not see the hand to wield the loose: "I answered a question ... ... correct answers, I will let you. Ah?"

"What's the problem?" Zi-jun did not flash, he does not avoid the ground went up to stare.

She gradually took note. The man with the yuan Zhao. Seems there are some different places. For example. Yuan Zhao is not that long in the hair. Will not be so foolish swords forced their way a wife - even though everything is just a family arrangement.

Yuan Zhao him. May not like her. But they would never casually to kill her.

Huh. She was arrested for Dang Zaidan, what, how was engaged in that way? ... ...

"Relax ... ... will not be difficult for you." He smiled gently. Like a knife in your hand to but the flowers are not in general. "Well. Who are you?"

She hesitated a moment. "... ... Wang Zijun."

This man Jianmei all at once, but also said: "you have before an call me what is it?"

"Yuan Chao." Yiziyizi she said, "While it seems that you did not appear to him."

He Labidocera a hook: "very clever, my name is Yuan Zhao Yuan Zhao ... ... Barry."

"You are Gensho?" Tsz Chun Leng Leleng, "but that guy surnamed Yuan, not named 100 ... ..." unequal she finished speaking, a man who claimed to Gensho laughed: "Coincidentally, my Princess, also known as Wang Zijun yet. "

Zi-jun only feel whole body of the Han Mao Metropolitan up. Well, then she is now a body where it is that the princess ... ...?

"You are not Wang Zijun," Barry Gensho slowly said, "Even if you looked exactly the same, and I know the."

"Yes, you are not Gensho." Zi-jun no sign of weakness, "Anyway, I just came across Daomei Gui, you are going to charge me into the behind bars, or whether such a knife on the results of my life?"

开什么玩笑? One actually died, or hit this evil guy! She is now incomparably go there want to see a world where the tragic story of Yuan Zhao died. It does not matter, even if she is willing to let her widowhood.

"Oh, through the? What is that? Not think the assassin is now no brain, has been caught in this Palace of the current, they will only say nonsense to stall it?" Barry Gensho sneered, "you still sensible to persuade that, quickly strokes out who was behind you, and perhaps also to see the palace and the Princess to describe exactly like in your face, giving you leave your body intact. "

Zi-jun was blade before going into a trace would have to cut himself across the skin, her anger to restrain myself, the next stomach. "Behind?"

"Do not beat about the bush with the palace, kill me, who benefit from, I'm very clear."

"I said, and I have come across before an already when I woke up lying here." Zi-jun staring at his hands, vague shapes of the knife-edge Guanghua, "My name is Wang Zijun, I married one called the yuan Zhao guy, and then dragged as he lost his life ... ... and then wake up, I went to here. so that you can understand? "

She is now known that she had never set foot in here is off of the ancient world. She Qiazhe, the Qiazhe her this person, may sound like a princes, while he happens to be his princess, then just look at this guy also wore one yuan chao's face and his name.

Yuan Wang Zijun Showa. Barry Yuan Wang Zijun Showa.

No comments:

Post a Comment